Our email signature provides the contact information of the sender. Do not use your email signature to showcase honors or additional marketing.
- Customize your signature with your contact information.
- Create your email signature with the sole purpose of letting people know how to reach you.
- Remove any contact lines that do not apply to you.
- Update your address with your entity location. If you work for two or more organizations, default to the organization in your email address.
- Do not add additional graphics, badges, or awards.
- Do not add additional statements, taglines, or quotes.
- Do not add personal social media links.
- Do not alter the colors used in the email signature (other than for links as directed below).
Updating your signature
Questions about the Stanford School of Medicine brand? Email us: email@example.com