What We Offer
The School of Medicine Supervisory Academy strives to prepare and develop newly promoted and new to Stanford supervisors at all levels in their careers. Become a more effective and successful leader as we share best practices and identify solutions as you manage your teams. Utilize case studies and role playing in order to increase leadership confidence and expertise.
Registration is available in CANVAS.
- Supervisory Academy Sessions
- Leadership Essentials: Building an Inclusive Team Culture | Unconscious Bias
- Managing Virtual Teams: Nuts & Bolts: Engagement & Productivity | Think Like Our Experts
- Developing Your Team: Career Conversations | Career Development
- Performance Management: Continuous Feedback | Process Best Practices
- Communication: Becoming an Effective Communicator Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- Talent Acquisition: Finding the Right Talent | Hiring the Right Talent
- Employee Relations: Managing Difficult Problems / Corrective Action / Discipline Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- Employee Relations: Workplace Sensitive Issues Pt. 1 & Pt. 2
- Looking for course descriptions? Check out the Catalog or our FAQs
Genuine leadership is supportive, not coercive. The true leader tries to lead others, not to drive them. Leadership means vision first and above everything; action, second. Always remember that people are more important than things. Leadership is not to be confused with mere position.
Registration is through Canvas, for 2020-2021 most courses will only be offered through Intact Teams.
- Leadership Development Courses
- Building Insight: Preparing to Lead (Interest List Only)
- Art of Supportive Leadership
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Retention Strategies
- Flexible Workplace
- Emotional Intelligence
- Manager as Coach
- Looking for course descriptions? Check out the Supervisory Academy FAQs or our 2020 Printable Catalog.
- Leadership Development Assessments
- Looking for descriptions or additional details? Direct all inquires to Cara Morgan.
In the workforce today, and the impact changes have on our lives, employees may be feeling anxious. To support them in successfully navigating through these changes, whether personal or professional, participating in employee development courses, such as "Martial Arts of the Minds," will provide them with the confidence, tools and mindset to conquer the challenges they encounter.
Employee Development Courses
Team Workshops & Programs
- Managing Diversity
- Leadership Development
- Training & Facilitation
- Employee & Department Assessments
Want to inquire about these, or any other, offering? Please reach out to us through our intake form here. In a hurry? Please reach out directly to Sarah Larson, email@example.com.