Improve Technology at Stanford
Become a Physician Builder
The medical record at Stanford is supported and improved by a wide range of individuals and groups. HITEC is working to improve the visibility and influence of housestaff.
- Medical Informatics Directors - Working Group (MID-WG)
- Epic support/improvement team including systems analysts
- Chief Medical Information Officer: Christopher (Topher) Sharp, MD
- Associate Chief Medical Information Officer: Matt Eisenberg, MD
- SUN: Super User Network
June 15, 2021
HITEC is currently working on a number of projects to improve housestaff technology at Stanford. Broadly these include:
- Order set review (underway)
- Epic/EMR improvements
- Voalte/paging system improvements
If you would like to get involved with these initiatives through HITEC or have another idea to improve the technology used at any of the clinic sites, reach out to us using the contact us form or the new ideas form.