HEA₃RT for External Collaborators
Whether you have a nascent idea that needs clinical input, data and early stage feasibility research or a fully developed model in need of operational and clinical outcomes research, HEA3RT has what you need to advance your ideas.
- There are two main ways you can engage with our team:
- Ad-hoc consulting agreements for agreed upon deliverables
- Sponsored research projects
- What we offer:
- Broad clinical expertise and experience
- Quality improvement and design thinking expertise
- Experience in AI-specific research study design
- Access to clinical environments
- Access to a simulation lab
- Close partnerships with internal teams with access to data for research purposes, discovery, and societal benefit
- Expertise in navigating the approvals and logistics associated with conducting applied AI research
- Established relationships with key internal stakeholders such as contracting, privacy, and compliance
- Manuscript co-development and publication
Contact us here to schedule an introductory meeting!
Current External Collaborations
Srini Akkaraju MD, PhD
Co-Founder, Codex Health
"The collaboration with Stanford has been awesome from the start – really great, open dialogue, shared vision, creativity, thoughtfulness, and prioritization – we couldn’t have asked for more up to this point, and it portends an incredibly productive partnership going forward."