Accreditation Database System (ADS) Updates
Last Revised 11/23/2020
- Accreditation Database System (ADS) annual program updates are made every year between July - September to ACGME.
- The Program Director and Coordinator of an ACGME-accredited program has access to ACGME.
- Non-ACGME programs do not submit an ADS update.
- Program information from ADS is made public by ACGME. See the ACGME Stanford Health Care page.
GME anticipates there is a minimum of 4 reviewers:
- Program Director
- Program Coordinator
- GME Program Manager
- Designated Institutional Officer
GME's ADS Resource
Stanford GME have created a WebADS reference manual to help programs update and complete their ADS. This manual provides clarification, information, and examples for ADS questions.