View our 150+ available residency and fellowship training programs with both ACGME-accredited and non-ACGME accredited programs.
If you have any questions regarding a program, contact each program's Program Coordinator.
- Take note of the deadlines for the residencies and/or fellowship you are interested in and plan ahead. Send all applications directly to your program-of-interest.
- If you are an international medical graduate (IMG) and you get accepted into a training program, please start the J-1 visa process immediately, preferably 6 months before your training date.
Getting to know Stanford
Get familiar with the university campus, hospital campus, and abundant house staff resources. Stanford is filled with beautiful architecture and art spread throughout the campus.
- Stanford University Campus Map
- Stanford School of Medicine: Maps & Directions
- Stanford Health Care Directions & Maps
- Ride on the Marguerite Shuttle and Buses for free
- C or Z Parking Permits on the medical campus
- Commute Club
- Stanford Athletics
- Stanford Hospital Construction Site Tour (open 2018)
- Stanford Health Care Quick Facts (click on "Quick Facts" box)
- Stanford Health Care - Stanford Medical Center
- Stanford Children's Health - Lucile Packard's Children Hospital
- VA Palo Alto Health Care System
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- ...and many more program-specific training sites!