Mitra Haddad, BA
Last Revised 12/30/2019
- Postdoctoral appointments are annual.
- 60 days in advance of the appointment start date, send an email to Mitra Haddad email@example.com so appropriate HealthStream modules can be assigned along with the following information:
- Legal name (1st & last names)
- Program name
- Appointment start & end dates
- Postdoc email address
- Specify whether new to Stanford or a continuing appointment. If new, call Mitra Haddad with the Postdoc’s SSN
- Prior to 6-1-21 send completed Postdoc Checklist form along with the required materials listed sequentially in one pdf file via a “secure” email to Mitra Haddad
Occupational Health Clearance with Stanford University
- Postdoc to call the University Occupational Health Center at (650) 725-5308 to schedule an appointment and provide:
- First name
- Last name
- SUNet ID
- Postdoc will be asked to log into myohc.stanford.edu to complete the appropriate assigned paperwork and provide their immunization records.
- Program to provide Postdoc name, DOB and PTA # to the University Occupational Health Center at suohc.stanford.edu for the charges.
University Occupational Health Center
480 Oak Road, Room B15
Stanford, CA 94305-8007