Change in Address, Emergency Contact, Name, or Marital Status

What are you looking for?


Mitra Haddad, BA

Administrative Coordinator

650-723-5948 (office)

Name and/or Address, Marital Status and or/Emergency Contact Update Procedures

  1. Change name with Social Security Administration (SSA)
  2. Change name with Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV)
  3. Log onto Stanford Health Care (SHC) intranet
    1. Select Human Resources
    2. Select HR Portal (Service Now) (log in is SID # & password)
    3. Choose Employee Changes
    4.  Select appropriate change request, e.g. Name Change Request

Name Changes

Once your new name has been updated in the SHC HR system, please notify your Program Coordinator and email a screen shot of your updated name to Marcy Kulakow  at the GME office to update your information in MedHub which also feeds into MSOW.

Address Changes

  1. Notify your program
  2. Notify your Program Coordinator or Mitra Haddad  to update your information in MedHub..
  3. Update your address in MyWorkday for SHC payroll & benefits departments.

Martial Status

  • Notify your Program Coordinator and Mitra Haddad at the GME office so that they can update your information.
  • Should this change effect your tax deduction, you may wish to update your payroll deductions using MyWorkday

Emergency Contact

  • Notify your program.
  • Notify Mitra Haddad at the GME office to update your information in MedHub.
  • Update your Emergency Contact in MyWorkday for SHC payroll & benefits departments.