- Center for Innovation in Global Health, includes map of faculty fellows and their GH projects.
- Research Resource Guide from the Pediatrics Department
- Pathway to Publishing: A Guide to Quantitative Writing in the Health Sciences(PDF), cowritten by Dr. Steve Luby, Director of Research at CIGH
- Global Health portal at Lane Library, with links to websites, databases, and journals by region.
- Lane Library offers research services, including support with literature searches.
- SPECTRUM and the Department of Biomedical Data Science offers a monthly drop-in consultation service called Data Studio.
- Stanford hosts a secure, local installation of REDCap that is approved for use with Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data and is available for free with a valid SUNet ID
- Additional resources are listed on the Peds Residency website.
- Lathrop Library Online Poster Printing: Supports PDF, PPT, PSD, and TIF/JPG/PNG file formats.