Your gift will enable us to find solutions that add value to the lives of our patients.
Your Gift Matters
A gift to the division supports our ongoing research and helps educate future gastroenterologists and hepatologists via our ACGME-accredited fellowship training program.
A donation is also a meaningful way to honor a significant person in your life or remember someone who has passed away.
How to Give
Gifts can be made in several ways:
- Online – Make a gift online by using Stanford’s secure Web site for giving. Follow these simple steps to direct the gift to the GI division, program, or Faculty member of your choice.
- Under “Direct your gift” choose “Other Stanford Designation” from the drop-down menu.
- Another text box will open. Add "The GI Division" to that text box.
- You can write out more details in the text box as well, however, aren’t required to say more. Here’s an example: "The Gastroenterology & Hepatology Division general fund to support ongoing education, research & other needs."
- To donate to a specific Faculty Member in GI or a specific GI program, be sure to include the Faculty member’s full name, such as "Gary M. Gray, MD in the GI Division.”
- By Mail or Fax – Print and complete this donation form and return it with your gift to:
P.O. Box 20466
Stanford, CA 94309
- Call Us – Contact our development staff by calling 650.725.2504 to discuss a gift.