The Stanford Liver Transplantation program provides outstanding care for patients with advanced liver diseases. Our team of expert transplant hepatolgists, transplant surgeons and allied physicians and staff have a long track record of excellent outcomes for patients who undergo liver transplant at our center.
We offer a liver transplant at Stanford for the following conditions:
- Advanced chronic liver diseases
- Alcoholic hepatitis
- Primary Liver cancer
- Acute Liver Failure
- Metabolic Liver Diseases
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
We have a team of dedicated hepatologists and support staff who have extensive expertise in taking care of patients with liver tumors. We perform evaluation, diagnosis and management of patients with liver tumors in a multidisciplinary setting.
Some resources for further information on liver transplantation:
- WebMD- Liver Transplantation
- American Liver Foundation (ALF)- Liver Transplant
- National Institute of Health- Liver Transplant
- American College of Gastroenterology- Liver Transplantation
- Healthline- Facts about Liver Transplant