The Stanford General Hepatology Program provides comprehensive care for a wide variety of common liver diseases. Our physicians and staff have expertise in the diagnosis and management of both acute and chronic liver conditions.
We treat the following conditions:
- Elevated liver tests
- Abnormal liver imaging
- Acute hepatitis
- Fatty liver diseases
- Drug induced liver injury
- Inherited liver diseases
- Acute and chronic liver diseases
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
Some resources for further information on liver diseases:
- WebMD - Liver Diseases
- MedicineNet - Liver Disease
- American Liver Foundation (ALF) - Progression of Liver Disease
- National Institute of Health - Liver Diseases
- Healthline - Liver Diseases 101