Inflammatory Bowel Disease
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Program offers comprehensive care for patients with IBD. The faculty in this program have deep experience in managing complex IBD conditions and helping patients attain remission. Patients receive advanced therapies under multidisciplinary care and also have the opportunity to participate in ongoing research trials.
We treat the following conditions:
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Crohn’s disease
- Ulcerative colitis
- Microscopic colitis
- C. difficile or other intestinal infections
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
Some resources for further information on IBD:
- WebMD- Visual Guide to IBD
- CDC- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation- What is IBD
- Healthline- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases