GI Cancer Prevention
The Gastrointestinal (GI) Cancer Program provides expert care for individuals at risk of colorectal, stomach, pancreatic, liver, anal, esophageal cancer and other cancers of the digestive tract. The GI physicians in this program are at the leading-edge of research and provide each patient with a personalized treatment plan.
We treat the following conditions:
- Large colon polyps
- Bile duct stones or strictures
- GI Bleeding
- Barrett's esophagus
- Chronic pancreatitis
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
Some resources for further information on GI Cancer Prevention:
- WebMD- Stomach Cancer Prevention
- CDC- How to prevent cancer
- National Institute of Health - Gastric Cancer Prevention
- American Cancer Society- How to stay healthy