The Stanford General Gastroenterology Program provides comprehensive care for a wide variety of common GI conditions. The physicians and staff in this program have expertise in the diagnosis and management of both acute and chronic GI conditions from the common to the complex.
We treat the following conditions:
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
- GI Bleeding
- GI infections
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Short bowel bacterial overgrowth
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
Some resources for further information on gastrointestinal diseases:
- WebMD- Peptic ulcer disease
- Medline Plus- Peptic ulcers
- Medline Plus- GI Bleeding
- National Institute of Heatlh- GI Bleeding
- WebMD- Irritable Bowel Syndrome