Celiac and Immune-Mediated GI Diseases Program
The Stanford Celiac Disease program is a unique speciality clinic run by faculty with specific expertise in the diagnosis and management of celiac disease. This is one of the few such centers in the country and the only one in Northern California. Patients with celiac disease receive directed management of their condition and also have access to cutting-edge therapies and clinical trials.
We treat the following conditions:
- Preclinical celiac disease
- Newly diagnosed celiac disease
- Non-celiac gluten sensitivity / non-celiac enteropathy
- Non-responsive celiac disease
- Refractory celiac disease
- Intestinal malabsorption and micronutrient deficiency
We have extensive experience in selecting the right patients for the right trials.
Some resources for further information on liver diseases:
- WebMD - Celiac Disease
- Celiac Disease Foundation - Celiac Disease
- National Institute of Health - Treatment of Celiac Disease
- Medical News Today - What to know about Celiac Disease