How to Apply
- Applicants should hold a medical degree and have completed an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency by the time of enrollment in the fellowship program.
- The applicant must be in good standing in the medical community and must be able to obtain a California Medical License.
- A valid ECFMG certificate is required for all foreign medical graduates. For Visa policy information for foreign medical graduates (IMGs) go to the Stanford Graduate Medical Education (GME) website.
The application deadline for our program is July 21, 2023.
- All applicants are required to complete the application through ERAS. There is only one program track listed for our Stanford GI Fellowship in NRMP - Stanford Gastroenterology Research 1820144F2.
- In addition to the ERAS application, please also complete the supplemental form and email it to the Fellowship Coordinator.
- Selected applicants will be invited to Stanford for a personal interview on selected dates in September and October. All interviews will be virtual.
- All fellowship positions are filled through the NRMP match.
GI Fellowship Program Director
GI Fellowship Coordinator
Stanford University School of Medicine
430 Broadway Street
Pavilion C, 3rd Floor
GI Suite MC 6341
Redwood City, CA 94063