· The Roles of EUS and ERCP in the Evaluation and Treatment of Chronic Pancreatitis in Children: A Position Paper from the NASPGHAN Pancreas Committee. Liu, Quin Y.; Gugig, Roberto; Troendle, David M.; Bitton, Samuel; Patel, Nishant; Vitale, David S.; Abu-El-Haija, Maisam; Husain, Sohail Z.; Morinville, Veronique D. [Feb 19, 2020]
· Commentary: Children with Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Consume More Calories and Fat than Controls. Abu El Haija, Marwa and Agostoni, Carlo. [Feb 19, 2020]
· Palermo TM, C Murray, H Aalfs, M Abu-El-Haija, B Barth, MD Bellin, K Ellery, DS Fishman, CE Gariepy, MJ Giefer, P Goday, T Gonska, MB Heyman, SZ Husain, TK Lin, QY Liu, MR Mascarenhas, A Maqbool, B McFerron,m VD Morinville, JD Nathan, CY Ooi, ER Perito, JF Pohl, SH Schwarzenberg, ZM Sellers, J Serrano, U Shah, D Troendle, Y Zheng, Y Yuan, M Lowe, A Uc. A Web-based Cognitive-behaivoral Intervention for Pain in Pediatric Chronic Pancreatitis (WebMap) Trial: Study Protocol for a Multicenter Randomized Controlled Trial. Contemp Clin Trials. 2019 Nov 19:105898. PMID: 31756383.
· Chapter 2: Development of the gastrointestinal tract. Namjoshi SS and Martin MG. Pediatric Nutrition, 8th Ed. 2019 Nov. ISBN-13: 978-1-61002-360-3. AAP Committee on Nutrition; Editors: Ronald E. Kleinman, MD, FAAP and Frank R. Greer, MD, FAAP
· Genaro Hernandez, Ting Luo, Tanveer A. Javed, Li Wen, Michael A. Kalwat, Kevin Vale, Farah Ammouri, Sohail Z. Husain, Steven A. Kliewer, David J. Mangelsdorf. Pancreatitis Is an FGF21-deficient State that Is Corrected by Replacement Therapy. Science Translational Medicine, 2019.
· R. Ellen Jones, Ann Ming Yeh, Neerajah Kambham, Marwa Abu El Haija, Janey Pratt,
Matias Bruzoni Obesity surgery. August 2019. Intraoperative Liver Biopsy During Adolescent Bariatric Surgery: Is It Really Necessary?
· Jennifer Damman, Patricio Arias, John Kerner, Ke-You Zhang, Melody Dehghan, Gomathi Krishnan, Colleen Nespor, Rachel Bensen, K.T. Park. Procalcitonin as a Predictive Marker for Bacteremia in Children with a Central line and fever. Hospital Pediatrics Jun 2019, 9 (6) 434-439;
Caegil, Y. Ingested Foreign Bodies and Toxic Materials: Who Needs to be Scoped and When? Pediatrics in Review [accepted for print].