12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
Health Equity Research in the LGBTQ+ Community
OFDD is hosting a final HEAL event for this academic year: Health Equity Research in the LGBTQ+ Community. Faculty will share their research experiences in a fireside chat panel.
The HEAL Network aspires to:
- Provide health equity research collaboration opportunities
- Foster a community and a network among Stanford affiliates engaged in health equity
- Offer education about numerous health equity topics
- Unveil health inequity and injustice
- Equip Stanford community members with tools to transform health systems
The Stanford Medicine HEAL community will share knowledge, resources, and support with the goal of working toward health equity. In community, people are a powerful force for transformative change. OFDD invites you to both build and take part in the HEAL community.