Stanford Medical Education Awards Ceremony and Nominations
- Now accepting nominations for 2024 awards! (Closes March 31, 2024.)
Thank you for taking this opportunity to acknowledge instructors who have made an important contribution to your medical education. Every faculty member or instructor who is nominated will receive a letter of recognition that is personalized with comments from the nomination forms. A copy of the recognition letter will also be sent to the faculty member’s department chair.
Results submitted using the links below will be announced at the 2024 Stanford Medical Education Awards Ceremony.
- Pre-Clerkship Nominations:
- Pre-Clerkship Faculty Nomination Form
- Pre-Clerkship Preceptor Nomination Form
- Pre-Clerkship TA Nomination Form
- Please note: You may nominate multiple faculty, preceptors, and/or TAs for each quarter. Simply click on the link provided at the end of the survey to submit additional nominations.
- Clerkship Nominations:
- Award for Humanism and Excellence in Teaching (Residents)
- Clerkship Teaching Awards Nomination Form
- Please note: You may submit multiple nominations as appropriate. Simply click on the link provided at the end of the survey.
- View the 2023 Teaching Awards Ceremony