PhD in Epidemiology and Clinical Research
The PhD program in epidemiology and clinical research will provide methodologic and interdisciplinary training that will equip students to carry out cutting-edge epidemiologic research. The program trains students in the tools of modern epidemiology, with heavy emphases on statistics, computer science, genetics, genomics, and bioinformatics. We welcome applicants with diverse backgrounds.
Pre-Application Sessions and Recordings
Applicants met with Stanford E&PH faculty to discuss the admission process and have their questions answered.
- PhD in Epidemiology and Clinical Research
- Advisors and Mentors
- Course Requirements & Sample Programs
- Examinations and Academic Milestone Assessment
- Student Bios
- Program Contacts & Leadership
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)