Become a Rostered Trainer
Rostered CCT Clinicians wishing to expand their reach, may apply to the CCT Training Program to become a Rostered CCT Trainer. Rostered CCT Trainers complete a course of study and guided practice that prepares them to facilitate discussions among mental health professionals – novice and expert – about their own and their clients’ experiences with trauma. Specifically, the CCT Training Program for Rostered CCT Trainers prepares clinicians to:
- Teach Course 2: Advanced Theory and Practice of Cue-Centered Therapy
- Lead Course 3: Applications of Cue-Centered Therapy: Case Consultations
- Assess a CCT Trainee’s readiness to become a Rostered CCT Clinician and recommend them to the CCT Developers for Rostering status.
CCT Rostered Trainer Criteria
Becoming a Rostered CCT Trainer requires the successful completion of the 3-course educational program to become a Rostered CCT Clinician. In addition, the following criteria must be met:
- Minimum of 2 years practice in CCT with at least 3 cases a year
- Personal interview to vet personal investment in CCT
- Lead at least 2 Advanced Theory and Practice of Cue-Centered Therapy courses under observation of 2 Rostered CCT Trainers and be approved for passing
- Lead a cohort of Applications of Cue-Centered Therapy: Case Consultation under the observation of a Rostered CCT Trainer
- Actively participate in a Rostered CCT Trainer Community-of-Practice for the first year after becoming a Rostered CCT Trainer
To maintain Rostered CCT Trainer status, on an annual basis, Trainers are required to:
- Lead or co-lead two Advanced Theory and Practice of Cue-Centered Therapy courses each year that will be arranged by CCT staff
- Lead at least one cohort of Applications of Cue-Centred Therapy: Case Consultation each year
Rostering status for CCT Trainer is valid for 5 years. To renew, the CCT Trainer must be actively rostered as a CCT clinician with completion of at least 3 cases and have led at least 2 trainings in the past year.
Application Process and Pricing
To apply to become a Rostered CCT Trainer, write to the CCT Training Program team at CCT-Training@stanford.edu to express your interest and we will provide you with the application form.
The cost for this in-depth program is $2,500.