Our mission is to provide patients with a full range of state-of-the-art facial aesthetic services in a comfortable, safe environment.
We offer a full range of aesthetic treatments such as BOTOX®, Restylane®, Radiesse®, and other minimally-invasive procedures. We also perform surgical procedures such as facelift, browlift, blepharoplasty, and rhinoplasty.
Our brand-new facilities are elegant yet modern, and provide an outstanding environment for medical care.
Our office is located in the heart of the Stanford Medicine campus at 801 Welch Road, Palo Alto, CA, 94304, and provides easy access to all of the amenities of a world-class medical center.
Meet your Care Team
Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper, MD
Dr. Jon-Paul Pepper is an award-winning, double board-certified specialist in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. His unique expertise includes:
- Facial reanimation surgery
- Facial cosmetic surgery (facelift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, and brow lift)
- Facial reconstruction after skin cancer excision
- Minimally invasive aesthetic treatments, including hyaluronic acid filler injection, Botox™ treatment, and skin rejuvenation
Betty Yee, NP
Betty Yee is a board certified Nurse Practitioner in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery and at the facial nerve center. She specializes in:
- Bell’s Palsy
- Ramsay Hunt Syndrome
- Cosmetic and Medical Scar Management
- Intense Pulsed Light for hyperpigmentation of skin
- Laser Treatment for uneven skin tone and uneven texture
- Botulinum toxin chemodenervation treatment for facial spasm, facial asymmetry, facial synkinesis and for the ageing face
- Nasal Obstruction