Asymmetry (Uneven) Eyelid Surgery
Patients who voice concerns about eye asymmetry, are given personalized plans, because every patient is different. It is important to note:
· We often see the asymmetry that the patient sees.
· Not all asymmetry is fully correctable.
· A balanced, attractive face does not require perfect symmetry.
· It can be difficult to identify a “better side”.
· There may be other facial asymmetries other than the eyes.
· Asymmetry can improve the appearance of the face.
· For ideal results, more than one procedure may be required.
· We take a cautious approach, rather than overcorrection. Results will be modest.