Training & Employment
Students with an interest in cancer systems biology or computational genomics should apply to the graduate programs Cancer Biology or Genetics Program at Stanford. We are also affiliated with Biomedical Informatics program and the Stanford Bio-X program.
Postdoctoral researchers with an interest in cancer systems biology or computational biology should contact Dr. Curtis directly. Please send a description of your research interests and a current CV.
We are seeking passionate individuals at the postdoctoral and staff scientist levels to join a multi-disciplinary team of computational and experimental scientists in a highly translational setting working with clinical samples and relevant model systems. Opportunities are available in bioinformatics, computational genomics, and cancer systems biology, including:
- Algorithm development for genomic data analysis and interpretation
- Analysis of single cell and cfDNA data
- Integrative analysis of cancer genomic, transcriptomic, epigenomic data
- Experimental and computational modeling of tumor evolution
- Organoid modeling of cancer