Training & Employment
Postdoctoral researchers with an interest in cancer systems biology or computational biology should contact Dr. Curtis directly. Please send a description of your research interests and a current CV.
We are seeking passionate individuals at the postdoctoral and staff scientist levels to join a multi-disciplinary team of computational and experimental scientists in a highly translational setting working with clinical samples and relevant model systems. Opportunities are available in bioinformatics, computational genomics, and cancer systems biology, including:
- Algorithm development for genomic data analysis and interpretation
- Analysis of single cell and cfDNA data
- Integrative analysis of cancer genomic, transcriptomic, epigenomic data
- Experimental and computational modeling of tumor evolution
- Organoid modeling of cancer