Color your site with visual interest
Image components quite simply add stand-alone imagery within your webpage. With a full suite of configuration options, use visuals to color your site with images from the Asset Manager.
- Imagery or icons
- Crop tool
- Alignment & widths
- Fullscreen (modal) mode
- Use the "wrap text" (float) function to surround your image with words
- Use with purpose – captions can help with this
- Consider using the Text & Image component for easy preformats
- Always upload files to the Asset Manager first – do not insert from desktop
- Enable fullscreen mode for images with text
Align left-column colors with right-column content
Configure the output
Displays the input fields
Note: Images occupy a full line, no matter the alignment. Use the "wrap text" function (B) or Panel Builder columns to place other content along the same plane.