Graduate Records Examination

Most veterinary schools require the Graduate Records Examination (GRE) General Test. However some schools also require specific GRE subject tests, or the VCAT or MCAT. Please check with the individual schools for specific requirements.

For more information about the GRE, registration, and practice exams, use the following links: