Support Our Efforts
he Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education operates largely from external funding. Your donation will support our efforts to achieve health equities. There are several ways to give:
The check should be payable to “Stanford University”. Please make sure to write down “Donation to the Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education, School of Medicine” in the memo area.
Mail the check to:
Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education (COEDME) – Donation
1265 Welch Road, MSOB Suite 100, Stanford, CA 94305-5404
To make a donation online:
• Go to “Giving To Stanford – Make a Gift”,
• Under the heading "I want to Support..." select “Centers, Institutes, and More” from the drop-down list.
• From the second drop down list select "Other Designation (specify below)".
• In the box titled "Special Instrutions/Other Designation" provide your directions for your gift and put “Donation to the Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education, School of Medicine”.
• Continue with your donation as instructed until the process is complete.
Donate your time or Expertise
Financial support is always welcome, The Center of Excellence in Diversity in Medical Education serves as a resource connecting aspiring health professionals to the medical community. Our commitment to sustaining an environment that is conducive to addressing and eliminating health disparities brings people from all walks of life who are interested in serving. Here are just a few ways that you can get involved:
- Summer Program Guest Speaker
- Profiles of the Medical Community Evening Speaker
- Health Professional workplace shadowing
- Health Professional informational interview
- Research experiences and opportunities
- Mentorship experiences and opportunities
We understand that time is limited. We will work with you to design a method of involvement that suits your schedule and creates a rewarding experience for you and the aspiring health professionals that you will encounter.
Please complete the following form and we will contact you for detailed information about your interest.