How do I get a copy of my certificate?
- Log into our system to print a credit report of activities completed. If you need a certificate of a specific course, please email our office (email@example.com) and include your name, date of the course, and title of the course. We will send a copy of the certificate via email.
How do I view/print my transcript?
- Log into our system and print your transcript.
What if I’m stuck in a loop and can’t register for a course (or create my certificate)?
- Please contact our office by phone (650) 497-8554 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org). By providing your first and last name, professional designation, and email address, we’ll be able to create a record so that the system can “find” you and you’ll be able to log in.
What if my password doesn’t work?
- If you don’t know your password, click on the “forgot password” link. When you receive the email with your password, copy the password from the email into the password field. (It is easy to mistake zeros for ohs and ones for els.)
Where do I park?
- Once you have registered for a course we will email parking directions a few days prior to the event. If the course is at Stanford and you are provided a parking permit (called a “parking scratcher” at Stanford), you will be responsible for ensuring the correct month, day, and year are scratched off and that the permit remains visible in your vehicle.
How do I pay for a course?
Our preferred method is online by credit card. We accept MasterCard or Visa. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirmation of your course enrollment and payment.
If you are unable to register online with a credit card, you may pay by check. You may mail your check to the address on the brochure. Please include your name, professional designation (MD, DO, MBBS, etc.), email address, phone number and the name of the course with your check. If you do not receive an email confirmation within two weeks, please contact our office.
How do I obtain a visa letter?
Certain countries require participants to obtain a visa when attending a conference and may also request a letter from the Stanford CME conference to verify a participant’s attendance at the event. Some embassies may need to verify that registration fees have been paid in full and may require applicants to appear in person for an interview, causing delays in the application process. Applicants affected by these procedures are informed that additional screening is needed. Therefore, attendees should apply for a visa no later than three months prior to the conference.
The Stanford University CME guidelines for providing visa invitation letters are as follows:
Visa letters should only be issued to:
- Committee members
- Attendees who have paid their registration fee in full and are not from one of the countries embargoed by the US Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (verify that the payment has been received before providing a letter)
If you would like to request a Visa invitation letter please send an email to email@example.com containing the below facts:
- Conference title, dates, and location
- Confirm whether or not the required registration fees have been paid in full
- The requester’s role at the conference
Additional information can be found on the following websites:
If you encounter any problems registering, please call our office: (650) 497-8554.
Mail Code: 5190
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Fax: 650-497-8585 or
New activities are added regularly. Join our mailing list to receive email notifications about activities of interest to you.