Multi-Center, Open-Label Phase 1B Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability of HGS1036 in Combination With Paclitaxel and Carboplatin, Cisplatin and Etoposide, or Docetaxel in Subjects With Advanced Solid Malignancies
The primary purpose of this study is to determine the maximally tolerated dose (MTD) of HGS1036 when used in combination with the standard chemotherapeutic regimens paclitaxel plus carboplatin, cisplatin plus etoposide, or docetaxel.
Stanford is not currently accepting new patients for this trial. You may want to check clinicaltrials.gov to see if other locations are recruiting.
- Joel Neal, MD, PhD
- Jonathan S. Berek, MD, MMS
- Pamela L. Kunz
- George A. Fisher Jr.
- Heather Wakelee, MD
- Mark Pegram, MD
- drug : HGS1036 + Paclitaxel + Carboplatin
- drug : HGS1036 + Docetaxel
- drug : HGS1036 + Cisplatin + Etoposide
Phase: Phase 1
Ages Eligible For Study:
- Have a histological or cytological diagnosis of malignant solid neoplasm requiring systemic chemotherapy. - Age ?18 years. - ECOG performance status 0-1. - Adequate organ function. - Adequate hematological function. - Have the ability to understand the requirements of the study, provide written informed consent, and comply with the study protocol procedures. - Consent to collection of previously obtained, archival biopsy or surgical specimens of the currently treated malignancy when available.