Impact of C-arm CT in Patients With Decreased Renal Function Undergoing Transhepatic Arterial Chemoembolization (TACE) for the Treatment of Hepato-Cellular Carcinoma
Impact on contrast dose or total volume of contrast required to effectively treat the targeted tumor.
Stanford is not currently accepting new patients for this trial. You may want to check clinicaltrials.gov to see if other locations are recruiting.
- Daniel Sze
- Lawrence "Rusty" Hofmann, MD
- Nishita Kothary
- WILLIAM T. KUO, MD, FSIR, FCCP
- John D. Louie, M.D.
- David Hovsepian
- Gloria Hwang
- device : dTA/dBA C-arm fluoroscopy system with Dyna CT
- procedure : CO2 aortogram
- procedure : DSA arteriogram- hepatic arteries
Ages Eligible For Study:
1. Patients must be affected by HCC 2. Patients must have diminished renal function (GFR<60 ml/min/1.73m^2) 3. Patients must be 18 years old or older 4. Patients must have received an abdominal CT, PET/CT scan or MRI, completed prior to the TACE procedure. 5. Ability to understand and the willingness to sign a written informed consent document.