A Feasibility Study Evaluating Haploidentical Allogeneic Transplantation Using the CliniMACS System in Patients With Advanced Hematologic Malignancies
To assess the proportion of patients with donor neutrophil engraftment within 30 days of allogeneic transplant. To assess the incidence of acute GvHD during the first 100 days after transplantation.
Stanford is not currently accepting new patients for this trial. You may want to check clinicaltrials.gov to see if other locations are recruiting.
- Laura Johnston, MD
- Robert Negrin, M.D.
- Robert Lowsky, MD
- Ginna G. Laport
- Judith Shizuru, Ph.D., M.D.
- device : CliniMACS System
Phase: Phase 2
Ages Eligible For Study:
Explore related trials
- Cutaneous Lymphoma
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Low Grade Lymphoma
- Mantle Cell Lymphoma
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Lymphomas: Non-Hodgkin
- Lymphoma - Waldenstrom Macroglobulinemia
- Acute Lymphoid leukemia (ALL)
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL)
- All Stanford Trials