Visiting MD & DO Student Application Process
MD or DO students who will be enrolled in their fourth or final year at a school accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education or Education Department of the American Osteopathic Association are welcome to apply for participation in a Stanford University School of Medicine elective clerkship. The steps for candidates interested in applying are:
- Reviewing available elective clerkships and obtaining pre-approvals from associated Stanford contacts prior to applying
- Understanding the application deadlines and Stanford's clerkship schedule
- Applying during the appropriate timeframe and submitting required supportive information
- Paying the Application Fee, providing eligibility compliance information, and accepting the scheduled clerkship
- Ensuring eligibility prior to the start of the clerkship
Please use the links provided for each of the above listed steps to access detailed information about the application process. Note that eligiblity requirements are subject to change without notice.
Send email to visiting-MDemail@example.com if there are any questions about the application process.