IVS Program - How To Apply
Click the button below (Go to secure application form) to begin your online application. You can save your online application and access it any time up until you are ready to submit. Note that SlideRoom will request that you submit the non-refundable $300 application fee when you are ready to submit your application.
The online application via SlideRoom provides all the information required for department reviewers to evaluate your application. There are specific links within the portal which allow you to inform your recommenders to submit their letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- Submitting an application does not guarantee that you will participate in the IVS Program
- Applications reviewed and approved by the clerkship to participate in an elective does not guarantee that there will be available rotation spots to be scheduled into by the School of Medicine Registrar's Office
- Incomplete online applications will not be reviewed
Online application link for the Winter 2024 Quarter (January 2024 through March 2024) will be available June 5, 2023.
Application deadline is July 31, 2023.
All required materials are built into the online application portal. This list is provided for your information only:
- Completed online application
- Dean's Statement Form
- Personal Statement (succinctly detail your motivations and goal objectives)
- Letters of Recommendation
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official medical school transcript
IVS application submittals and reviews are performed online. Do not mail a hard copy.
2024 Winter Elective Clerkship Dates
Winter Clerkship Quarter in 2024:
- Online Application opens via SlideRoom: June 5 to July 31, 2023
- Deadline to submit is July 31, 2023
- Winter 2024 Quarter Visiting students are notified by Nov 3, 2023