IVS Program Elective Clerkship Descriptions
Use the department categories below to view available elective clerkships. Click the clerkship code in blue to obtain detailed descriptions. Please read descriptions carefully noting any parameters for IVS Program participant enrollment and locations that may include multiple sites requiring commuting.
- All quarters of each academic year are heavily impacted with clinical rotation requests, therefore, enrollment in a desired clerkship is not automatically guaranteed
- RAD 305A, RAD 306A, and PSYC 333A require pre-clearance from the department before submitting an IVS Program application.
- For all other departments, your submitted IVS Program application will serve as your pre-clearance. Do not contact Clerkship Coordinators for pre-clearance.
- Most of the elective clerkships list prerequisites, which normally apply to Stanford students. As part of your IVS Program application, department reviewers will use your submitted transcript information to determine if you have satisfied similar prerequisites at your home school.
- LPCH = Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- SCH = Stanford Health Care
- SUMC = Stanford University Medical Center