CF Education Day 2007
The Stanford CF Center team is dedicated to providing the latest information about research, clinical care, and disease management for patients, families, and healthcare professionals. The articles on this page are a compilation of some of the information given at our most recent CF Education Day, June 9, 2007
- Moving and Shaking with Cystic fibrosis
by John D. Mark MD and Julie Desch M.D.
- FROM TRAGEDY TO TRANQUILITY
Paul Mohabir, MD
- The A, B, Cs of Vitamins and Minerals in Cystic Fibrosis
by Julie Matel, MS RD
- Glutathione in CF
by Carol Conrad, MD
- Adult Program - WHAT IS OUR GOAL?
- The Research Pipeline
by Richard Moss, MD
- CF and Lung Transplantation
by David Weill, MD
- Sinus Update and CF by Peter Hwang, MD