Pediatric Advisory Council
Who are we?
We are a group of parents whose children receive care from the Stanford CF Center. We work in partnership with members of the pediatric CF Clinic Team, with the shared goal of providing the highest quality of care and service to patients and families.
To achieve this goal, the Council seeks to:
- Enhance communication between the CF Care Team and CF families;
- Develop resource materials to assist patients and their families;
- Provide input – from a family perspective - on issues relating to CF care;
- Assess needs of patients and families, and work in partnership with the Care Team to enhance resources/service delivery;
- Serve as a voice for families receiving CF care at LPCH.
The CF Parent Advisory Council is overseen by the Department of Family Centered Care at LPCH.
To contact the CF Parent Advisory Council, email KMcGowan@stanfordchildrens.org
Who is eligible?
A child with a life-threatening medical condition who has reached the age of 2½ and is under the age of 18 at the time of referral, is potentially eligible for a wish.