Be part of the change for value driven healthcare
Innovation to Lower the Cost of Better Health
The CERC Industry Affiliates Program offers a unique opportunity for companies and organizations to engage with science and technology aimed at reducing the cost of excellent care. At the nexus of medicine, engineering, and management, our interdisciplinary research and education programs are transforming the delivery of value-based care and advancing innovation.
Our Affiliates help us to identify the knowledge gaps that most greatly impede health care innovation and to transfer knowledge for rapid scaling.
In return, our Affiliates:
- Learn about cutting-edge discoveries with the potential to close those gaps
- Make impactful connections with thought leaders from Stanford and across industry
- Have a voice in the creation of a value-oriented health care system
Since its founding in 2011, CERC has worked to identify the distinguishing attributes of “Bright Spots”—clinical teams that considerably outperform national peers on measures of value to patients. The possibilities are many, but to have the greatest impact, these discoveries will need broader collaboration and support from across the industry.
Also engaged in CERC’s Affiliates Program is the Partnership in AI-Assisted Care (PAC), an innovative collaboration with Stanford’s Artificial Intelligence Lab to apply cutting edge computer vision and machine learning technologies to solve some of health care’s most critical problems.
CERC and PAC work with leading organizations who share our mission to improve value in health care, including our founding affiliate members Pacific Business Group on Health (PBGH) and Evolent Health.
A Multi-disciplinary Team
The CERC Industry Affiliates Program is lead by:
- Arnold Milstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Medicine and Director of CERC
- Fei Fei Li, PhD, Professor of Computer Science and Director of Stanford’s AI and Vision Labs
Participating senior faculty include:
- Kevin Schulman, MD, MBA, Professor of Medicine, Prof. of Economics
- Brent James, MD, Professor of Medicine, and former Executive Director of the Institute for Health Care Delivery at Intermountain Healthcare
- Nirav Shah, MD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine, and former New York State Health Commissioner
- Jia Li,PhD, Adjunct Professor of Medicine, and Co-Director of Partnership in AI-Assisted Care
- Jiayin Xue, MD, MPH, Adjunct Professor of Medicine, Director of Strategic Initiatives
Kevin Schulman, MD, MBA
Brent James, MD
Nirav Shah, MD,
Jia Li, PhD
Jiayin Xue, MD, MPH
A Community of Innovators Making Health Care Affordable
CERC and PAC work with leading organizations who share our mission to improve value in health care, our founding affiliate members are Pacific Business Group on Health (PBGH), and Evolent Health.
For an overview of our Industry Affiliates Program, read here.
The CERC Industry Affiliates Program is subject to Stanford University policies for research policies specific to industry relationships. See the Stanford University Policies for Industrial Affiliates Programs for more details.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
The Clinical Excellence Research Center relies on the generous support of donors to discover, demonstrate and disseminate innovations that substantially improve the affordability and quality of health care.
Philanthropic support significantly helps to advance groundbreaking discoveries and train a new breed of health care innovators. Expendable and endowment gifts enable the Center to design and pilot test new models of care delivery, strengthen fellowship packages to attract the most promising postdoctoral scientists, recruit leading faculty, and foster novel and collaborative research.
Kindly consider making a gift online or learn more by contacting:
Erik Rausch, Senior Director of Development
Connected Throughout Industries
The Clinical Excellence Research Center is continuing to grow a strong network of partners and collaborators that work together to acellerate the impact of inovation in healthcare. Current collaborators include:
- Aarhus University
- American College of Physicians
- Blue Shield of California
- Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation
- Harvard School of Public Health
- Intermountain Healthcare
- Mount Sinai Health Systems
- Network for Regional Healthcare Improvement
- On Lok
- One Medical
- Peter G. Peterson Foundation
- Unite Here Health
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Virginia Mason