Chi-Li Pao Hong Kong University Enrichment Year, 2021-2022
We are excited to announce the development of our 2020-2021 Enrichment Year in partnership with the Chi-Li Pao Foundation USA and Hong Kong University (HKU). This year-long program invites HKU students to Stanford University to pursue high-level research with conjunction with Stanford Faculty.
The HKU Enrichment Year (EY) is specially designed to facilitate the enhancement of students’ total learning experience. Students are encouraged to initiate their own teaching and learning activities along the University’s six educational aims:
- Pursuit of academic/professional excellence, critical intellectual inquiry and life-long learning
- Tackling novel situations and ill-defined problems
- Critical self-reflection, greater understanding of others, and upholding personal and professional ethics
- Intercultural understanding and global citizenship;
- Communications and collaboration; and
- Leadership and advocacy for the improvement of the human condition
In conjunction with the Chi-Li Pao Foundation USA, Stanford University will host HKU students for the 2021-2022 Enrichment Year.
How to Apply
Students interested in the Chi Li Pao Hong Kong University Enrichment Year (2021-2022) are encouraged to apply using the SlideRoom link below. We encourage students to visit our CARE Faculty page to identify potential mentors and research projects.
The selection process will include an interview for our top candidates.
We look forward to reviewing your applications and welcoming you to Stanford University.