Cite The Grant - NIH Required Language
Projects that are funded by or utilize SCI resources or services are required to cite the grant in publications and grant applications.
All publications resulting from the utilization of any SCI/ CCSG resources or services must be compliant with the NIH Public Access Policy.
The NIH public access policy requires scientists to submit final peer-reviewed journal manuscripts that arise from NIH funds to PubMed Central immediately upon acceptance for publication in order to advance science and improve human health.
When an investigator authors a paper supported fully or partially by the CCSG grant, the awardee is required to take these steps:
- Ensure the paper is openly accessible to anyone who would like to read it or download it via PubMed Central
- Add the paper to the investigator’s bibliography in My NCBI.
- Associate the paper in My NCBI with the CCSG grant that funded the project/research from which the paper arose.
- Projects that are funded by or utilize CCSG supported resources or services are required to cite the grant in publications and grant applications. This includes the use of SCI supported Shared Resources and funding for innovation awards and fellowships.
- Use this language verbatim: "This work was supported by a National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant (P30CA124435). The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NCI.”