The Cancer Correlative Science Unit (CCSU) profiles clinical samples obtained from patients treated with cancer immunotherapies with the goal of identifying correlates of response and driving iterative improvements in patient stratification and/or therapeutic design.
We validate novel assays and technology platforms to study the correlates of response in patients receiving cancer immunotherapies. Our scientists and technicians utilize the latest advances in cellular immunophenotyping and next-generation sequencing based approaches. Available technology platforms include:
- Mass Cytometry (CyTOF)
- CAR-FACS Immunophenotyping
- Becton Dickinson Quantibrite Antigen Density
- 10x Genomics Chromium Single Cell Analysis
- IsoPlexis IsoLight Single Cell Proteomics
- Luminex Cytokine Analysis (courtesy of Stanford HIMC)
Our customized bioinformatics platform provides real-time data analysis and correlative research reporting. We utilize the latest innovations in cloud-based approaches and data visualization tools to enable our scientists to perform high impact research.