Additional resources can be found within the Stanford Medicine Box
You can be a member of either Stanford Medicine Box or Stanford University Box, but not both. If you use Protected Health Information (PHI), Personally Identifiable Information (PII), or other High Risk Data, please ensure that you are a member of Stanford Medicine Box. Stanford University Box is rated for Low and Moderate Risk Data only.
Stanford Medicine issued machine
Non-Stanford Medicine issued machine
Subsequent logins from the same browser
Box Drive allows you to access all your Medicine Box files from the comfort of your desktop without the need to use much of your actual hard drive space. Work with these files in the cloud just as if they were on your desktop through Mac Finder or Windows Explorer. Whether you create a new Microsoft Word document or edit a PDF in Adobe, the changes you make will automatically save back to Medicine Box. You can also right click any file or folder to leverage collaborative Box features such as sharing, locking and creating Box Notes.
The Box Drive desktop application only requires you to log in one time. Once logged in, you will not need to log in again unless you choose to log out or “forget” the application from your Box Account Settings. To log in:
- From your desktop, open the Box Drive application
- Enter your email address and click Log In
- Choose your institution, and then authenticate.
- Box Drive will launch and prompt you to take a tour.
For more detailed instructions:
Box for iOS
Box for Android
Installation and login information
- Open the VMware "Intelligent Hub" app on your Android device.
- Tap App Catalog in the bottom right.
- Tap the Install button for the "Box for Stanford Medicine" app, and "Install" on the confirmation popup.
- Return to the Agent app and tap Managed Apps.
- Tap com.box.emm.android.tmp.apk.
- Tap SETTINGS on the popup.
- Tap to turn on the "Allow from this source" toggle.
- Return to the Agent app by tapping the back button in the bottom left and tap INSTALL. This will install the Box for EMM app.
- Tap OPEN when the installation completes.
- Tap the LOG IN button.
- Tap Use Single Sign On (SSO).
- Enter your Stanford email address and tap Authorize.
- Select your institution (Stanford University, Stanford Health Care or Stanford Children's Health).
- Swipe to the bottom of the welcome message and touch Continue to Stanford Medicine Box.
- When prompted, enter the username and password associated with your institution.
- After signing in, you'll be taken directly to your files list.
- To access the Stanford Medicine Box app in the future, find the "Box for EMM" app in your Apps drawer.