Access all your Medicine Box files from the comfort of your desktop without the need to use much of your actual hard drive space. Work with these files in the cloud just as if they were on your desktop through Mac Finder or Windows Explorer. Whether you create a new Microsoft Word document or edit a PDF in Adobe, the changes you make will automatically save back to Medicine Box. You can also right click any file or folder to leverage collaborative Box features such as sharing, locking and creating Box Notes.
- Box Drive Features:
- Search and access all your files stored in Box right from your desktop
- Any files shared with you, including read-only, will automatically appear in Drive
- Automatically retain versions of files every time you click "save"
- Reduce the risk of data loss by having your files stored in the cloud and not on your machine
- Files take less space on your hard drive
Box Edit lets users create and edit content directly on Box using the native applications installed on their computer. If you can edit it on your desktop, you can edit it on Box, all ingrained with how you already work in Box.
- Create new documents - Create brand new Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files directly from Box
- Edit files quickly - Open a file directly from the preview page on Box, make edits and save back automatically
- Edit any file type - Word documents, presentations, images, CAD files – you name it, you can edit easily
Box Notes is an easy-to-use document creation tool built natively in Box. With Box Notes, you can quickly take notes, share ideas and collaborate in real-time with your team—all without leaving Box. The notes are web-based documents and do not require any other software in order to create, view or edit.
* Box Notes requires at least IE10 to function.