We have outstanding opportunities for postdoctoral fellows or PhD scientists who are interested in reproductive biology and gynecological disease research. Our lab is investigating ovarian physiology and pathology, as well as Assisted Reproductive Technologies using cellular and molecular biology approaches. The clinical applications of our research spans from preimplantation genetic testing to ovarian cancer etiology. We use human samples collected from patients, mouse models, and organoid cultures. Our group collaborates with multiple departments at Stanford.
- We are searching for postdoctoral candidates who are excellent with hands-on lab work, self-motivated, and collaborative. The individual will contribute to ongoing reproductive biology and benign or malignant gynecological disease research projects and be actively involved in all aspects of the lab activities including collecting samples, conducting experiments, reviewing literature, preparing interpretation and summaries of results, participating in conferences, and lab management duties.
- Position responsibilities include:
- Mouse handling, dissection, injection
- Embryo microinjection and culture
- Gene editing
- Organoid and cell culture
- Sequencing library preparation, DNA and RNA extraction and quantification, Quantitative PCR
- Immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, Confocal cell imaging
- Other Cellular and molecular biology techniques
- Lab management responsibilities, training incoming students and other trainees
- PhD in biological science or technology and a minimum of three years of research laboratory experience.
- Prior experience with 2D and 3D cell culture, cellular and molecular biology, and mouse handling is required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a research team.
- Required Application Materials:
- - CV
- Cover letter
- Contact information of at least 3 referees are required.
- - CV
To apply, please send your application materials as listed above to:
Dr. Bo Yu