Forms for BMI Students
Course Flowsheets by Degree Program
Obtain signatures and submit all Milestone forms to the BMI Student Services Officer, unless otherwise stated.
- MS Program Proposal Form - All MS students must complete and submit by end of first quarter of enrollment.
- Application for Doctoral candidacy - To be completed and submitted after passing Qualifying Exam.
- Doctoral Dissertation Reading Committee form - To be completed and submitted before scheduling Defense, also required to qualify for TGR.
- University Doctoral Orals/Defense Exam form - Date, time, and location of the Exam should be confirmed with committee at least 2 months in advance. The Defense Exam form should be completed and submitted to the Student Services Officer at least 3 weeks before the Defense. Please make sure that you, the Chair, and the other committee members are familiar with the University policy in advance of the Exam.
TGR (Terminal Graduate Residency)
- TGR form - TGR allows students to register at a reduced tuition rate while working on a dissertation, thesis, or department project. Must have completed 135 total units to qualify. Submit to the Office of the University Registrar.
- Graduate Quarter Petition - To be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar prior to the quarter of intended graduation.
- Commencement Walk Through Petition - To be submitted to BMI Student Services Officer, if student has not completed degree requirements, but would like to participate in June commencement. Walkthrough candidates who submit their forms by May 1 will be in listed in the June Commencement Program.
TA Evaluation forms
- TA Evaluation - To be completed by BMI course instructor for each Teaching Assistant
- For travel policy, please refer to the BMI Student Handbook
- Register with Stanford Travel Egencia before arranging any business travel.
- Student Travel Request Form Required by BMI before booking your travel or paying registration fees. The GSA per diem rates can be used to estimate your lodging & meals expenses on the travel request form.
- Student Certification Form Required for all travel beforehand. Required by Stanford University before booking your travel or paying registration fees.
- Travel Reimbursement Expense Summary Required by BMI after the trip in you are submitting receipts for personal reimbursement.
- International travel requirements can be found under Fly America rules.
- Non-travel (Petty Cash) Reimbursement Form Petty Cash Form
- HCP Transfer Request Form Use to form to transfer into HCP MS or from HCP MS to Academic MS program. Must be submitted at least 3 weeks before the quarter in which the program change will start. See form for more details.
- Other Registrar Forms