Biomedical Informatics Graduate Program
The Biomedical Informatics Program is a graduate and postdoctoral training program, part of the Department of Biomedical Data Science. Our mission is to train future research leaders to design and implement novel quantitative and computational methods that solve challenging problems across the entire spectrum of biology and medicine. The program is flexible, and attracts applicants with training in biology, research and clinical medicine, computer science, data science and analytics, statistics, engineering and related disciplines. BMI is one of the home programs in the School of Medicine's Biosciences Programs. We have an active diversity recruitment program, and strongly encourage applications from traditionally underrepresented minorities, those from disadvantaged backgrounds, and those with disabilities. See our Diversity page for more information.
- Department of Biomedical Data Science
- Biosciences Admissions
- BMI Events
- BMI Journal Club
- BMI Student Wiki
- Clinical Informatics Fellowship
- Biosciences Calendar
- Academic Calendar
- Registrar (courses, policies)
- ExploreCourses (BMI)
- Disability Access at Stanford
- SCPD (distance education)
- School of Medicine Career Center
- Stanford Career Education
- Sept 16, 2021: We are excited to have Alumni Joseph Norman as the Keynote Speaker for the 2021 BMI Retreat.
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021 (11:59:59 pm PST) BMI Academic MS and PhD applications for the 2022-23 year must be made through Graduate Admissions. See our PhD page for information about the BMI Peer-to-Peer Application Mentoring Program.