Team Science Consultation
The Team Science Consultation Service is available to teams within the Stanford translational medicine community who are seeking evidence based, practical suggestions for addressing specific problems confronted by individual teams. Reasons to engage a consult service vary, but may include issues such as perceived imbalances in team rewards, differential support of members regarding their participation in the team, or inefficiencies in team function, among others.
Click here to request a consultation.
This consultation service is part of the Team Research into Praxis (TRIPS) program through the Stanford Center for Clinical and Translational Research and Education (Spectrum). Our service has two main objectives;
- To translate relevant literature on the science of team science into solutions to team problems seen at Stanford
- To identify challenges in multi-disciplinary collaboration that require further research through TRIP
By identifying specific research questions that demand new approaches in real time, we are working to develop relevant, evidence based institutional policies to support multi-disciplinary collaboration.
To Request a Consult
- SHC Clinical Ethics Consult Service
Pager ID #16230 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital Ethics Consult Service
Pager ID #18537 email@example.com
- Research Ethics Consultation
- Team Science Consultation
- Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics