We are honored that you are considering supporting SCBE's work. Gifts at any level will make a direct impact on our research, teaching and other activities across Stanford.
Your gift can make a difference by supporting:
- Research on new and emerging technologies
- Research to improve communication and end-of-life care
- Improvements in clinical ethics activities to support the care of pediatric patients
- Improvements in clinical ethics activities to support end-of-life care
- Education to improve training for medical students, researchers, physicians, fellows
- Medical humanities activities, programming, and teaching
- Ongoing faculty research, please explore a full list of our ongoing research here
How to Give
There are a variety of convenient ways to give to the Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics.
Stanford's Development professionals can help you determine the best gift-giving strategy for your situation and to create the impact important to you. A few of the avenues for giving are listed below, please contact the appropriate Development Services team for assistance. For other giving options, visit giving.stanford.edu.
On the Stanford Make a Gift site under 'I Want to Support...', select "Centers, Institutes and More," then "Other Designation (specify below)" then type in "Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics."
Gifts by Check or Phone
Checks should be made out to Stanford University. Please include a note telling Development Services to direct your gift to the Stanford Center for Biomedical Ethics and mail to:
P.O. Box 20466
Stanford, CA 94309
Pledges allow you to select a level of giving and fulfill it a pace comfortable for you. Pledges can be arranged online by selecting "Pledge" as the Gift Type on the giving.stanford.edu website.
Gifts of Appreciated Securities
Appreciated securities can be transferred to Stanford in a variety of ways. For further information or assistance, please call 650-721-1917, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM or visit giving.stanford.edu/securities.
Planned Gifts and Bequests
Stanford's team of gift planning experts can help you select from a wide variety of tax-wise giving strategies.
Please contact the Office of Planned Giving at 800-227-8977 ext. 54358