These are some of the best CAT/MRI reconstructions around in their Case Study Database.
These images/movies are from serial-section TEM reconstruction using our in-house software, ROSS.
- Contact: Kevin Montgomery
- Images/Movies Page
- Space Shuttle SLS-1 Rat Vestibular Endorgan (Macula)- 3 Hair Cells w/ Calyx from TEM (708KB)
- FDA NCTR Rat Embryo from confocal (628KB)
- Rat Vestibular Endorgan (Macula) from TEM (734KB)
- Another Rat Vestibular Endorgan (Macula) from TEM (807KB)
Also, we've applied our techniques to CAT and MRI data- images, movies, and VRML data:
- Visible Human Data Conference
- Tech2006 Conference
This movie is part of the National Information Infrastructure video.
- Contact: Al Gore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
University of Oulu (Finland), Department of Radiology
These pictures are reconstructed from the General Electric HighSpeed Advantage CAT-scanner's data using Voxtool 1.0.4.
Contact: Matti Haveri (email@example.com)
University of Wisconsin (Madison), Institute for Molecular Virology