Several research studies have shown the efficay of yoga for the management of low-back and neck pain. The proportion of U.S. adults and children that practice yoga is increasing. Learn more about the research literature on yoga and pain...
ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE INTERNATIONAL
Dementia & COVID
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia — by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
- The pandemic can be particularly challenging for people living with dementia and older people people in general. Many report greater lvels of anxiety, fear, stress, worry, anger, and agitation. Concerns about possible contagion may lead to isolation. Alzheimer's Disease International has numerous resources for people living with dementia and their caregivers.
- Advice for persons living with dementia
- Advice for carers of persons living with dementia
- Advice for persons living with dementia (Spanish)
- Advice for carers of persons living with dementia (Spanish)